Most capsules contain only dried powdered leaves, as opposed to oil extract, which is healthier. With bulk leaves fiber in powder form,
it is almost impossible to achieve significant levels of nutrients. As a result, encapsulated powdered leaves have varying levels of quality and potency.
- The Moringa Farm is the ONLY oil-form moringa food supplement in the market.
- The Moringa Farm features behenic oil, which smoothens skin and enhances sperm motility. Found mainly in the seeds of moringa, this fatty acid is absent in powder-filled capsules, which are made from semi-dried moringa leaves. This oil is also a long-chain fatty acid that is filled with omega-3.
- The Moringa Farm contains a wide range of natural nutrients that are bio-available. This means that your body absorbs and distributes more nutrients, more effectively than powder capsules.
- The Moringa Farm has a more potent antioxidant than powder, making it more stable.
- The Moringa Farm contains active chlorophyll, an essential nutrient we get from eating fresh, green leafy vegetables.
The MoringaTree is unusually rich in glucosinolates and isothiocyanaters.
These compounds have been found to have anticancer, and antibacterial properties. Benzyl Isothiocyanate, in particular, helps strengthen the body’s cells, and in effect, makes chemotherapy more tolerable for cancer patients.
The secret to the Moringa Oleifera’s potency is its high chlorophyll content. By distilling both oil and leaves into a pure, cold-pressed oil, The Moringa Farm maximizes the benefits of the plant’s chlorophyll and renders in “preserved, conserved, and available.”
Some of Chlorophyll’s Health Benefits Include:
- It helps in the growth and repair of tissues
- It neutralizes the amount of pollution we breathe in everyday, making it an ideal supplement for smokers
- It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood carry oxygen to the body’s different cells and tissues.
- It helps neutralize free radicals that may harm healthy cells.
- It reduces bad breath and body odor.
- It reduces the ability of carcinogens to bind with the DNA of the body’s major organs.
- It possesses some anti-atherogenic activity, which prevents fatty plaque build-up in the arteties.
- It can be used to treat infected wounds naturally.
- It strengthens the immune system and regulates blood sugar levels
The Advantages of Taking Chlorophyll in a Capsule
• Increases worker productivity
• Lowers healthcare costs
• Increases Intelligence
• Prevents Birth Deformities
• Improves Overall Quality of Life